Companies increasingly see the successful global deployment and management of their workforce as an enabler to sustained and enhanced growth. As such, my clients global employer solutions practice, which currently serves over 2,000 corporate clients across 130 global locations, has significant expansion plans and is offering an exciting opportunity for an individual to join our multi-disciplinary team and be at the forefront of assisting our clients to meet the challenges of global working and maximise the associated opportunities.
Our Assistant Managers play a key role in leading the delivery of their client services and developing their teams. You will use your commercial awareness and professional expertise, along with leveraging the skills and expertise of others, to deliver the best possible experience and outcomes for our clients and our people.
You will own and manage key elements of client relationships and with an appropriate level of support, be expected to proactively identify innovative solutions for your clients and pursue new business development opportunities by utilising your networks and market knowledge.
You will be a confident team player and enjoy sharing your knowledge and expertise with others, as well as continuing to build your own technical expertise or specialism. With no micromanagement or quotas for promotion, you'll be empowered to manage your own workload and team to achieve career goals that you set yourself.
- Delivering services and managing relationships on client engagements.
- Being an integral team member serving our clients.
- Contributing to marketing & targeting new clients.
- Coaching and developing your team
- Getting involved in wider GES advisory projects and facilitating client/internal workshops.
- Advising and guiding clients on structuring and planning international assignments and resolving client queries.
- Conducting entry and exit consultations with expatriates.
- Reviewing UK expatriate tax returns.