Global Mobility Tax Manager - London
Top 10 firm
My client is looking to grow the global mobility tax team due to consistent growth in revenues.
This is a very exciting time to join and progress your career.
You will manage client relationships and ensure excellent client service on a day to day basis.
- Providing both compliance and advisory advice to clients
- Demonstrate an understanding of the full range of the firm's products, services and capabilities and take an active role in cross selling other services within tax
- Planning and performing tax consultancy assignments
- Act as a first point of contact for clients and assignees
- Managing the financials of your client portfolio, including billing and invoicing
What are they looking for?
- Experience of Global Mobility Tax programmes, arrival and departure briefings and expatriate tax return preparation
- Strong technical experience along with commercial acumen
- Desire to provide high quality, practical advice and to exceed client service expectations
- ATT qualified
- CTA qualified (ideally)
If this opportunity is something of interest, please get in contact with Maisie Horrell on
or email firstname.lastname@example.org