Birmingham, West Midlands
£35000.00 - £40000.00 per annum
about 2 months ago
Global Payroll Senior Associate - Payroll, Birmingham - £35,000 - £40,000 pa
- Do you have Payroll experience within a Client facing environment?
- Do you have excellent end to end payroll knowledge?
- Would you like to work for one of the Big 4 professional services firms?
Pro has partnered with one of the Big 4 professional services firms who are seeking a Global Payroll Senior Associate. Looking for experienced highly motivated professionals, client facing, driven and be passionate about providing a high level of service.
What's great about this company?
- Well established company
- Work with well known Global clients
- Excellent company benefits
- Technical training to assist with your personal and professional development
- Pension scheme
In this role, you will be responsible for…
Managing a portfolio of Global client payrolls to ensure that the production and completion of payroll is delivered to the client in an efficient and timely manner, the principal duties of this role include:
- Processing payroll start to finish including calculations
- Managing day to day and adhoc queries in the Global mailbox
- Liaising with global network to ensure all SLA's are met
- Adhoc Payroll advice both internally and externally to clients
- Transition and onboard new payroll clients
You will be perfectly suited for this role if you have…
A proven track record of running payrolls from start to finish and have up to date knowledge of payroll legislation.
- A minimum of three years' experience of payroll processing (Ideally client facing)
- An ability to process a payroll from start to finish
- Preferably CIPP Qualified
- Strong PowerPoint skills (Word and Excel)
If you are interested in applying for this Global Payroll Senior Associate role, or in learning more, then contact me ASAP:
Tel: 07725 970360
As an employer, we are committed to ensuring representation of people from all backgrounds regardless of their gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, race, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, or any other aspect which makes them unique. We welcome applicants from all backgrounds to apply and would encourage you to let us know if there are steps, we can take to ensure that your recruitment process enables you to present yourself in a way that makes you comfortable.
If you know anyone looking for a new role, your referral could earn you £250 Click here for more information
The Pro-Recruitment Group consists of five distinct brands: Pro-Tax, Pro-Legal, Pro-Finance, Pro-HR and Pro-Marketing. If you or anyone you know is looking to join our growing recruitment team, speak to us today. £250 is on offer for any referrals we successfully hire.