£46000.00 - £53000.00 per annum + Bonus
15 days ago
10 October 2021
Global Supply Chain Manager: £46,000 - £53,000 + Bonus. London
For a global health organisation, we're recruiting a Global Supply Chain Manager to lead the Procurement team and support the Head Office with a major transformation and improvement programme. This role will ensure more effective management of products and suppliers across the company with better collaboration with suppliers. The Global Supply Chain Manager will engage closely with stakeholders including regional and country directors, and regional procurement teams, to build capacity across an annual direct spend of circa. £30M. This role will lead on the development of new procurement procedures for Head Office and will oversee the international order process and commercial sales process.
- Partner with stakeholders to define, implement and run cross-functional procurement processes
- Work with the Global Supply Chain Director to transform the organisation to best -practices and Head Office support
- Contribute to global Supply Chain strategy
- Work with Supply Chin data to advise on strategies and ordering processes
- Ensure Head Office follows procurement policy and build and implement SLAs for monitoring and reporting
- Build capacity internally along with self-service training and resources for budget holders
- Develop and roll out guidance for centralise procurement in Head Office and roll out new SOPs
- Lead, manage and motivate Procurement Team
- Significant experience in supply chain, procurement, supply and demand planning and inventory management, ideally across global health-care
- Experience in leading and implementing supply chain systems and process re-engineering
- Strong experience of supplier management, forecasting, planning, order fulfilment and distribution
- Strong experience in driving efficiency and cost reduction
- Demonstrable experience in driving change and capability enhancements globally
- Experience from commercial, charity, manufacturing, engineering, or pharmaceuticals would be ideal
As an employer, we are committed to ensuring representation of people from all backgrounds regardless of their gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, race, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, or any other aspect which makes them unique. We welcome applicants from all backgrounds to apply and would encourage you to let us know if there are steps, we can take to ensure that your recruitment process enables you to present yourself in a way that makes you comfortable.
If you know anyone looking for a new role, your referral could earn you £250 Click here for more information
The Pro-Recruitment Group consists of five distinct brands: Pro-Tax, Pro-Legal, Pro-Finance, Pro-HR and Pro-Marketing. If you or anyone you know is looking to join our growing recruitment team, speak to us today. £250 is on offer for any referrals we successfully hire.