£22000.00 - £24000.00 per annum + Study Support
Kate Bramwell Green
about 2 months ago
I am actively recruiting a Graduate for an exciting 8 Director accountancy practice based close to Reading. The successful candidate will be working as part of the financial reporting and treasury team. The firm is well established and has seen significant year-on-year growth which continues to be the firm's strategy. You will also be working with a wide range of clients, from large corporates, investors in the world of film and media, to smaller owner/manager businesses.
The role of Graduate Accounts Trainee within the Financial Reporting team is one of continual progression based on performance and professional development. You will complete assignments supporting the team in effective delivery and review products and services provided to clients to the highest standard.
Graduate Accounts Trainee Benefits:
- Salary of £24,000
- ACA Qualification Full Study Support
- Flexible Working Hours
- Discretionary Bonus
- Extensive Learning & Development Opportunities
Graduate Accounts Trainee Role
- The successful candidate will take immediate responsibility for preparing statutory accounts, corporation tax returns and personal tax returns for a range of business clients across the UK and internationally
- As well as training on the job, full study support will be provided towards obtaining the ACA/ACCA qualification. This includes relevant professional training, study and exam leave
- The role offers the opportunity to work within a mid-tier practice obtaining a broad experience whilst working on a large number of clients providing variety on a daily basis.
What are the Graduate Accounts Trainee requirements?
- Degree any discipline - 2:2 and above
- A-Levels BBB and above
- GCSE grade B and above in Maths and English
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Are you looking for an ACA training contract with a friendly and growing Wokingham based firm? Please contact me today on 0204 549 9944 or email your CV to email@example.com
As an employer, we are committed to ensuring representation of people from all backgrounds regardless of their gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, race, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, or any other aspect which makes them unique. We welcome applicants from all backgrounds to apply and would encourage you to let us know if there are steps, we can take to ensure that your recruitment process enables you to present yourself in a way that makes you comfortable.
If you know anyone looking for a new role, your referral could earn you £250 Click here for more information
The Pro-Recruitment Group consists of five distinct brands: Pro-Tax, Pro-Legal, Pro-Finance, Pro-HR and Pro-Marketing. If you or anyone you know is looking to join our growing recruitment team, speak to us today. £250 is on offer for any referrals we successfully hire.