Kate Bramwell Green
about 1 month ago
Graduate Audit Trainee
I am actively recruiting Graduates for an exciting 4 Director accountancy practice based in Harrow. The successful candidate will be working as part of an accounts team of up to 7 people. The firm is well established and has seen significant year-on-year growth which continues to be the firm's strategy.
Graduate Accounts Trainee Benefits:
- Salary of £22,000
- ACA Qualification Full Study Support
- Flexible Working Hours
- Annual Discretionary Bonus
- Company Pension Scheme
- Employee Referral Scheme
- Extensive Learning & Development Opportunities
Graduate Accounts Trainee Role
- Working with a range of clients across several industry sectors
- Assisting with audits from planning to completion
- As well as training on the job, full study support will be provided towards obtaining the ACA qualification. This includes relevant professional training, study and exam leave
- The role offers the opportunity to work within a small practice obtaining a broad experience whilst working on a large number of clients providing variety on a daily basis.
What are the Graduate Accounts Trainee requirements?
- Degree any discipline - 2:2 and above
- A-Levels BBB and above
- GCSE grade B and above in Maths and English
- Good communication skills
Are you looking for an ACA training contract with a friendly and growing North London based firm? Please contact me today on 0204 549 9944 or email your CV to email@example.com
As an employer, we are committed to ensuring representation of people from all backgrounds regardless of their gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, race, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, or any other aspect which makes them unique. We welcome applicants from all backgrounds to apply and would encourage you to let us know if there are steps, we can take to ensure that your recruitment process enables you to present yourself in a way that makes you comfortable.
If you know anyone looking for a new role, your referral could earn you £250 Click here for more information
The Pro-Recruitment Group consists of five distinct brands: Pro-Tax, Pro-Legal, Pro-Finance, Pro-HR and Pro-Marketing. If you or anyone you know is looking to join our growing recruitment team, speak to us today. £250 is on offer for any referrals we successfully hire.