£22.00 - £25 per hour
7 months ago
Finance and Grants Officer, Temporary (3-6 months) £22 per hour
For an international NGO based in central London, we are recruiting a Finance and Grants Officer to provide grant accounting for funds received in the US, and basic bookkeeping and accounting to ensure Donor, State and Federal compliance, including managing payroll and benefits payments. Ideally candidates will have experience in US government and foundation grants financial management and office accounting.
- Monitor cashflow and ensure month end procedures are robust.
- Produce management accounts and review variances
- Produce Donor reports against project budgets
- Complete cost reports for Donors on a regular basis
- Review PO and process invoices for US office including expenditure linked to each project
- Process US payroll, pension, and control accounts with an external Bureau
- Work with the Executive Director to produce annual budget for the US Operations
- Reforecast income and expenditure according to Donor contracts
- Support audit processes and manage audits affecting the US region
What will you bring to this role?
- Part qualified CCAB with excellent understanding of accounting for restricted income and expenditure
- Experience managing grant income from US government and US foundations
- Experience in budgeting and preparing grant proposals
- Management accounts, internal controls, and compliance experience
- Access Dimensions experience
- International NGO experience
As an employer, we are committed to ensuring representation of people from all backgrounds regardless of their gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, race, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, or any other aspect which makes them unique. We welcome applicants from all backgrounds to apply and would encourage you to let us know if there are steps, we can take to ensure that your recruitment process enables you to present yourself in a way that makes you comfortable.
If you know anyone looking for a new role, your referral could earn you £250 Click here for more information
The Pro-Recruitment Group consists of five distinct brands: Pro-Tax, Pro-Legal, Pro-Finance, Pro-HR and Pro-Marketing. If you or anyone you know is looking to join our growing recruitment team, speak to us today. £250 is on offer for any referrals we successfully hire.