City of London, London
£65000 - £80000 per annum + company benefits
24 days ago
02 October 2021
I am currently representing a company that is recognised nationally for its positive reputation and high-quality product or service. This is hugely successful businesses known for their positive reputation and high-quality product or service loved by all their consumers.
International Blue Chip Company require Group Reporting Manager to undertake reporting and working closely with the group FC.
You will lead a small team of qualified accountants with responsibility for consolidating multiple group companies across the European foot print of the business. You will business partner with the divisional finance directors across the group and report at a board level.
You will lead all reporting duties both internal and external and will act as the main point of contact when dealing with audits.
You will ensure the consolidation of all EMEA entities and provide detailed Financial Reporting for review by the Board.
About the role
The Group Reporting Manager will be responsible for the consolidation & reporting of all EMEA accounting entities and providing detailed Financial Analysis and commentary.
- Preparation of Monthly consolidated Reporting packs and presenting to the Board
- Financial Accounting for key entities in accordance with IFRS and liaison with company auditors
- Responsible for corporate reporting and key involvement in the preparation of the Annual Report
- Monitoring and development of internal controls and writing accounting policies and procedures
- Completion of statutory Accounting for UK entities and Head Office functions
- You will be ACA Qualified with a background in Audit and ideally have Qualified within a Top 10 firm of Accountants
- In addition the Group Reporting Manager will have gained 2 or more years post qualification experience within Group Financial Reporting within a large multi-divisional company
- Applicants will have strong IT skills
As an employer, we are committed to ensuring representation of people from all backgrounds regardless of their gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, race, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, or any other aspect which makes them unique. We welcome applicants from all backgrounds to apply and would encourage you to let us know if there are steps, we can take to ensure that your recruitment process enables you to present yourself in a way that makes you comfortable.
If you know anyone looking for a new role, your referral could earn you £250 Click here for more information
The Pro-Recruitment Group consists of five distinct brands: Pro-Tax, Pro-Legal, Pro-Finance, Pro-HR and Pro-Marketing. If you or anyone you know is looking to join our growing recruitment team, speak to us today. £250 is on offer for any referrals we successfully hire.