£50000.00 - £60000.00 per annum
15 days ago
30 May 2021
Group Consolidation Accountant: £50,000 - £60,000 | 6 Months + | London
For a global organisation with headquarters in central London, we are recruiting a Senior Financial Accountant on a 6-month contract to permanent basis to lead on the completion of monthly reporting and statutory compliance across global regions including EMEA and the UK. The Senior Financial Accountant will lead the Balance sheet reconciliations and ensure Group data is consolidated monthly. This role will ensure senior leaders have confident in the Group Balance sheet and statutory accounts and that reporting controls are sustainable. This is a key role in the development of procedures and will be the Group subject matter expert on financial accounting issues.
- Lead on Group financial accounting consolidation and reporting across SAP and other reporting platforms
- Manage the month-end process and lead on Group Consolidation and consolidated inter-company, Cash flow and Balance Sheet
- Manage balance sheet control on the reconciliation tool
- Lead in the management of the Group's external audits
- Document and review financial controls and compliance processes
- Review processes to ensure Group entities are operating in line with GAAP
- Train and support colleagues in implementing control processes and lead on ad hoc technical assignments
- CCAB qualified with experience in practice and industry
- Hands on experience of financial compliance, controls, and assurance gained in audits
- In-depth UK GAAP (FRS 102), and complex consolidation (40+ entities multi-currency)
- Balance sheet reconciliation and statutory accounts experience
- SAP, Hyperion, OneStream, Cognos, Blackline or similar
- Advanced Excel skills for modelling and analysis
- Excellent interpersonal and business partnering skills
As an employer, we are committed to ensuring representation of people from all backgrounds regardless of their gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, race, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, or any other aspect which makes them unique. We welcome applicants from all backgrounds to apply and would encourage you to let us know if there are steps, we can take to ensure that your recruitment process enables you to present yourself in a way that makes you comfortable.
If you know anyone looking for a new role, your referral could earn you £250 Click here for more information
The Pro-Recruitment Group consists of five distinct brands: Pro-Tax, Pro-Legal, Pro-Finance, Pro-HR and Pro-Marketing. If you or anyone you know is looking to join our growing recruitment team, speak to us today. £250 is on offer for any referrals we successfully hire.