£55000.00 - £65000.00 per annum
about 1 month ago
Group Financial Analyst - ACA - £60k
If you're looking for a finance job that's more than just numbers, but its the right step into your new exciting career then please look no further and apply now.
We are looking for enthusiastic self-starter taking their first move into industry, and ready to take on the steep learning curve presented by this fantastic company within their group function based in Guildford Head Office. Reporting to the Group Financial Controller you will be an integral part of the Group Finance team with involvement in all areas of Group reporting.
What you'll be doing:
- You'll contribute to the production of an accurate and timely Group Management accounts pack consists of P&L, Balance Sheet and Cashflow and analysis against budget for presentation to the Board
- Assist with management of Group consolidation system
- Assist with production of Group budget and forecasts.
- Involvement in ad hoc projects, to support both Group finance and business unit finance teams
- Improvements of margins
- Opportunity to travel
- Commercial mindset is a must
Who we're looking for:
- ACA qualified accountant - newly qualified Big 4 trained
- Experience of Group consolidation
- Excellent attention to detail, and ability to prioritise effectively, efficiently and most importantly achieve tight deadlines.
- Excellent analytical skills and be very comfortable on Excel, able to manipulate and report complex financial data into a reportable format.
- Good knowledge of IFRS, UK statutory accounts and relevant disclosure requirements
- Confident engaging communicator, who is able to build relationships and present financial information clearly, confidently and concisely.
As an employer, we are committed to ensuring representation of people from all backgrounds regardless of their gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, race, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, or any other aspect which makes them unique. We welcome applicants from all backgrounds to apply and would encourage you to let us know if there are steps, we can take to ensure that your recruitment process enables you to present yourself in a way that makes you comfortable.
If you know anyone looking for a new role, your referral could earn you £250 Click here for more information
The Pro-Recruitment Group consists of five distinct brands: Pro-Tax, Pro-Legal, Pro-Finance, Pro-HR and Pro-Marketing. If you or anyone you know is looking to join our growing recruitment team, speak to us today. £250 is on offer for any referrals we successfully hire.