Interim Group Financial Controller: 6 months, £500 - £550 per day (IR35 in-scope)
On behalf of a global organisation in the City, we are recruiting an interim Group Financial Controller for a 6-month assignment. Reporting to the CFO, the interim Group FC will support and work along-side the current team during a busy period of change.
- Take over responsibility for the transactions team (credit control, payroll and AP) based in other offices Nationwide
- Provide support to the Group Financial Controller, Reporting Team, Treasury and Financial Accounting Team
- Support with the transition into a global business shared service function
- Support with the recruitment for a Financial Operations Manager
- Support on business-critical projects including the IR35 impact and internal audit within Payroll
- Fully CCAB qualified with proven senior Group FC experience
- Medium to large company experience
- International Group experience helpful but not essential
- Knowledge of IR35
- Technical controls experience
- SAP, Hyperion and OneStream experience would be helpful
- A mix of Industry and Non-Profit experience would also be helpful
Would you like £500 in high street vouchers?
Well, if you know any tax, legal, finance, HR or marketing candidates looking to move jobs please refer them to us and if we successfully find them a new job in the next 12 months we will send you £500 in high street vouchers of your choice.
As well as this we are looking to grow the Pro-Recruitment Group family and would be interested in any amazing Recruitment Consultants you think might like to work for us. £500 on offer for any referrals we successfully hire.