£65000 - £70000 per annum
9 months ago
Pro-Tax are partnering with a privately owned, national construction and engineering company who are looking for a Group Tax Manager. The ideal candidate for this position will be something with experience across a variety of taxes, while having strong ambition and resilience to take on this greenfield role and set up the tax function in-house.
- Ensuring all corporate tax compliance requirements are met as well as setting corporation tax and deferred tax provisions
- Internal communication with finance and treasury department
- Responsible for all direct and indirect taxes - Corporation Tax, VAT and Employment Tax
- Lead R&D tax credit processes, understanding criteria of eligibility, categories of expenditure and the types of benefits available
- Responsible for VAT compliance on buildings and construction
- ACA/ACCA qualified accountant
- 3+ years' experience in a tax role
- Construction industry experience is preferred but not necessary
- Excellent stakeholder management skills
If you have the relevant experience, I'd be very keen to speak with you. Apply today or contact me on the below.
Phone: 0207 269 6319