Group Tax Manager - In-House - Berkshire
Part Time - 3 Days - £32,000 + Benefits
Are you looking for more of a work/life balance?
Would you like to work flexibly?
Do you still want to be a leader and have autonomy?
I am working with a globally recognised electronics manufacturer, who are looking for a Group Tax Manager and Business Partner. With one direct report, you will be responsible for the effective management of UK corporation tax and VAT.
Why work here?
- Car allowance
- 15% Bonus
- On site café
- Stunning offices
- 1 day working from home
As Group Tax Manager you will be responsible for;
- Ensuring all businesses within the group remain tax compliant and act as the first point of contact for all UK corporation and VAT matters
- Manage relationships with HMRC on behalf of the group
- Participate in regular meetings/calls with each UK business to understand forthcoming business developments that may have a tax impact
- Provide UK tax support on projects
What will you need to succeed?
- ACCA qualification - tax qualification a bonus
- Minimum 3 years post-qualification experience
- Good leadership skills
- Strong communicator
What do employees say
"A nice company to work for. Good work life balance well rewarded financially and many staff benefits. Nice people to work with too." - Former employee
"High profile company with good presence in marketplace" - Current Employee
If you are ready to hit the ground running in this flexible working environment, apply today or contact me on the below.
Phone: 0207 269 6319