Group Tax Manager
Up to £75,000
- Are you a corporate tax specialist looking for your first move in-house?
- Are you keen on joining a FTSE listed business?
- Do you want to join a successful business in a newly created role?
What's great about this role?
- A newly created role with a successful, growing team
- Increasing complexity to the structure meaning interesting projects to keep you busy
- A role incorporating compliance, planning, advisory and M&A activity
As Group Tax Manager you will be involved in;
- Overseeing the group's UK tax compliance and accounting
- Delivering on strategy for transfer pricing and tax optimisation
- Advising on key changes and tax treatments of new business initiatives
- Providing advice on tax enquiries and M&A activity
What do the team think?
"Great work-life balance and a friendly working environment"
"A great place to work. Good direction, good people and great support"
As Group Tax Manager you will be;
- Professionally qualified in tax or accountancy
- Solid background in corporate tax
- Organised, collaborative and takes initiative
Please contact Jake Hearn for a confidential discussion on 0207 269 6347 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Would you like £500 in high street vouchers?
Well, if you know any tax, legal, finance, HR or marketing candidates looking to move jobs please refer them to us and if we successfully find them a new job in the next 12 months we will send you £500 in high street vouchers of your choice.
As well as this we are looking to grow the Pro-Recruitment Group family and would be interested in any amazing Recruitment Consultants you think might like to work for us. £500 on offer for any referrals we successfully hire.