£80000 - £90000 per annum
3 months ago
Group Tax Manager
Up to £90,000
- Are you looking for a flexible in-house role?
- Do you want a role covering a broad range of compliance and planning?
- Do you want to work for a FTSE listed business?
What is great about this role?
- Taking ownership for a group function
- Flexible working options regarding both part-time and full-time
- Join the journey of a fast growing and well established brand
As Group Tax Manager you will be involved in;
- Managing group corporate tax compliance
- Leading on UK Group tax accounting & reporting
- Ownership of group transfer pricing
- Preparing and implementing group tax strategy locally and overseas
What do the team think?
"A fun environment with lots of room to progress"
"Company are invested in their employees, great management and teamwork"
As Group Tax Manager you will be;
- Professionally qualified in tax or accountancy
- Solid UK corporate tax experience
- Great attention to detail, numerate and able to communicate well
Please contact Jake Hearn for a confidential discussion on 07875 237 382 or email@example.com
As an employer, we are committed to ensuring representation of people from all backgrounds regardless of their gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, race, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, or any other aspect which makes them unique. We welcome applicants from all backgrounds to apply and would encourage you to let us know if there are steps, we can take to ensure that your recruitment process enables you to present yourself in a way that makes you comfortable.
If you know anyone looking for a new role, your referral could earn you £250 Click here for more information
The Pro-Recruitment Group consists of five distinct brands: Pro-Tax, Pro-Legal, Pro-Finance, Pro-HR and Pro-Marketing. If you or anyone you know is looking to join our growing recruitment team, speak to us today. £250 is on offer for any referrals we successfully hire.