£80000 - £90000 per annum
about 1 month ago
Group Tax Manager
Up to £90,000
- Are you looking for a greenfield in-house role?
- Do you want a role covering a broad range of compliance and planning?
- Do you want to lead on global tax issues?
What is great about this role?
- Taking ownership for a group function
- A first tax hire to shape the role how you wish
- Join the journey of a fast and continually growing business
As Group Tax Manager you will be involved in;
- Tax strategy for UK, US and globally
- Leading on direct and indirect tax compliance
- Ownership of group transfer pricing
- Projects within transfer pricing, R&D and patent box
What do the team think?
"Strong leadership with great vision. Dedicated and knowledgeable"
"Very friendly and relaxed atmosphere, strong sense of community"
As Group Tax Manager you will be;
- Professionally qualified in tax or accountancy
- Solid UK & international tax experience, US exposure desirable
- Highly pragmatic, strategic and able to communicate well
Please contact Jake Hearn for a confidential discussion on 07875 237 382 or firstname.lastname@example.org
As an employer, we are committed to ensuring representation of people from all backgrounds regardless of their gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, race, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, or any other aspect which makes them unique. We welcome applicants from all backgrounds to apply and would encourage you to let us know if there are steps, we can take to ensure that your recruitment process enables you to present yourself in a way that makes you comfortable.
If you know anyone looking for a new role, your referral could earn you £250 Click here for more information
The Pro-Recruitment Group consists of five distinct brands: Pro-Tax, Pro-Legal, Pro-Finance, Pro-HR and Pro-Marketing. If you or anyone you know is looking to join our growing recruitment team, speak to us today. £250 is on offer for any referrals we successfully hire.