Group Tax Manager
Up to £75,000
- Are you looking for a group tax role within a FTSE?
- Are you looking for a mixed role rather than pure tax compliance?
- Do you want to join a continually growing and successful business?
What's great about this role?
- Tax plays a high-profile role with the finance team and the wider business
- Opportunity to gain group experience within a FTSE listed group
- A role incorporating a range of taxes and a mix of compliance, reporting and advisory duties
As Group Tax Manager you will be involved in;
- Quarterly and year-end reporting
- UK corporate tax and reviewing VAT return
- Improving global tax processes
- Assistance on group projects
What do the team think?
"There are plenty of opportunities and good support from upper management"
"Fair, diverse company with great company benefits and bonuses"
As Group Tax Manager you will be;
- Professionally qualified in tax or accountancy
- A background in tax accounting
- Strong communicator, willingness to develop and improve technical skills
Please contact Jake Hearn for a confidential discussion on 0207 269 6347 or email@example.com