£50000 - £60000 per annum + Bonus
about 1 month ago
Group Tax Manager
Up to £60,000
- Are you looking to broaden your experience in-house?
- Do you want a flexible remote working role?
- Do you want to develop both your technical and commercial skills?
What's great about this role?
- A broad, international role encompassing accounting, advisory and transfer pricing
- Partner with business units and senior stakeholders globally
- Taking responsibility for the group tax affairs
As Group Tax Manager you will be involved in;
- Review and manage tax reporting processes
- Taking ownership of global transfer pricing policy and documentation
- Manage tax risk and tax compliance
- Advising the business on emerging global tax issues
What do the team think?
"Dynamic company with good employee support and advancement opportunities. You work hard but it's also hugely rewarding"
"Collaborative environment. Intelligent co-workers. Exciting atmosphere"
As Group Tax Manager you will be;
- Fully qualified in tax or accountancy
- Strong UK tax background keen to experience international taxes
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, self-motivated and process driven
Please contact Jake Hearn for a confidential discussion on 07875 237 382 or email@example.com
As an employer, we are committed to ensuring the representation of people from all backgrounds regardless of their gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, race, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, or any other aspect which makes them unique. We welcome applicants from all backgrounds to apply and would encourage you to let us know if there are steps, we can take to ensure that your recruitment process enables you to present yourself in a way that makes you comfortable.