County Durham, England
£60000 - £70000 per annum + Car, Bonus
5 days ago
13 February 2022
Group Tax Manager
Up to £70,000
- Are you interested in a newly created in-house role?
- Do you want an entrepreneurial, greenfield role?
- Do you want a role that focuses on strategy and advisory?
What's great about this role?
- A mixed tax role covering compliance and tax advisory
- A newly created role providing a blank canvas to mark your stamp on the business
- The go-to person for all tax issues for the business
As Group Tax Manager you will be involved in;
- Responsibility for tax compliance and reporting
- Establishing tax policies and driving tax process set up
- Provide tax advice to senior management in a key role
- Spearhead tax projects and act as the subject matter expert
What do the team think?
"Great industry and a vibrant culture. Amazing opportunities to contribute"
"Flexibility, Great Culture and an exciting future"
As Group Tax Manager you will be;
- Professionally qualified in tax or accountancy
- Exposure to tax compliance and advisory
- Commercial awareness, proactive and entrepreneurial
Please contact Jake Hearn for a confidential discussion on 07875 237 382 or firstname.lastname@example.org
As an employer, we are committed to ensuring the representation of people from all backgrounds regardless of their gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, race, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, or any other aspect which makes them unique. We welcome applicants from all backgrounds to apply and would encourage you to let us know if there are steps, we can take to ensure that your recruitment process enables you to present yourself in a way that makes you comfortable.