£55000 - £65000 per annum
7 months ago
Group Tax Manager
Up to £65,000 FTE
- Are you looking for a part-time in-house role?
- Are you interested in a greenfield role?
- Do you want to be the tax lead for a growing business?
What's great about this role?
- A blank canvas to make the role in your own design
- Relaxed working culture working with bright and ambitious people
- Leading on taxes for an upwardly mobile business
As Group Tax Manager you will be involved in;
- Overseeing VAT compliance
- Leading on IR35 and other employment tax issues
- Corporate tax returns and reviewing transfer pricing position
- Advising the business on direct and indirect tax, acquisitions and planning
What do the team think?
"Such a nice place to work that doesn't have a 'must do overtime' culture"
"The senior leadership are very transparent. It is an exciting time to join the company"
As Group Tax Manager you will be;
- Professionally qualified in tax or accountancy
- Broad tax experience or an indirect tax background
- Organised, autonomous and commercial
Please contact Jake Hearn for a confidential discussion on 0207 269 6347 or email@example.com
Would you like £500 in high street vouchers?
Well, if you know any tax, legal, finance, HR or marketing candidates looking to move jobs please refer them to us and if we successfully find them a new job in the next 12 months we will send you £500 in high street vouchers of your choice.
As well as this we are looking to grow the Pro-Recruitment Group family and would be interested in any amazing Recruitment Consultants you think might like to work for us. £500 on offer for any referrals we successfully hire.