£100000.00 - £120000.00 per annum + Bonus
5 months ago
Treasurer | Permanent | £100,000 - £120,000 + Bonus and Benefits | London
For a global FX and Payments business, we're recruiting their new Treasurer. This is a pivotal role supporting the Group Director of Treasury in the day-to-day running and transformation of the function. This role will lead on treasury design, process re-engineering, TMS implementation and automation, to deliver a Treasury Department built on efficiency and best practice. The Treasurer will lead, coach, and develop a team of 3 and will suit a strong, proven background in FX and Payments, with an in-depth knowledge of global cash management, FX management and payment services.
- Lead treasury process design, re-engineering and process automation
- Lead the selection and implementation of a new Treasury Management System (TMS)
- Lead cash management processes, including bank limits, sweeps and pooling
- Lead, manage and coach a team of 3 staff
- Partner with Sales and Client Assets
- Lead in the updating of procedures around treasury governance and operations
- Develop and implement solutions for process improvements and efficiencies
- Implementation and management of daily Group cash balances and borrowing forecasts
- Manage daily operations impacting safeguarding and client money assets
- Execute Treasury FX trades as part of daily cash management and in support of Group FX hedging
- Manage FX trading and ISDA/CSA collateral / compliance
- Support the Dealing process and manage FX scenario and cash flow impact analysis
- Prepare treasury performance reporting for Leadership Team
- Arranging funding of operations across the group
- Working with various banking partners to ensure successful payments
- Working with AP and Payroll to ensure foreign currency payments are funded
- Maintain all bank accounts and banking arrangements
- 7 - 10 years' PQE of international treasury management from FX and Payments Organisations, Banks, or Corporates
- Strong experience of process design, re-engineering and automation
- Experience of TMS implementation
- Experience of working in a treasury function with multiple entities, locations, banks, payment rails and currencies
- Strong cash management experience and understanding of FX derivatives (linear and options)
- Experience of managing an FX book
- Experience of working alongside a client assets team and awareness of safeguarding principles
- Strong team management and leadership skills.
As an employer, we are committed to ensuring representation of people from all backgrounds regardless of their gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, race, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, or any other aspect which makes them unique. We welcome applicants from all backgrounds to apply and would encourage you to let us know if there are steps, we can take to ensure that your recruitment process enables you to present yourself in a way that makes you comfortable.
If you know anyone looking for a new role, your referral could earn you £250 Click here for more information
The Pro-Recruitment Group consists of five distinct brands: Pro-Tax, Pro-Legal, Pro-Finance, Pro-HR and Pro-Marketing. If you or anyone you know is looking to join our growing recruitment team, speak to us today. £250 is on offer for any referrals we successfully hire.