£700000 - £900000 per annum + a great package
8 days ago
10 February 2021
Senior Tax Manager - Private Client - London
Salary up to £90,000
- Are you a Private Client Tax Manager looking for something a little different?
- Would want the chance to work for one of the Top 10's leading Private Client teams?
- Would you like a role that can offer you flexible hours and manage your work-life balance?
Working within this large London Private Client tax team you will be key member working within a well connected Private Client Tax team where you will be a trusted advisor to UHNWI, HNWI, Key executives within the FS space as well as Entrepreneurial clients as they develop. You will be responsible in developing junior members of staff and understand the art of delegation.
Work will include: -
- Key development of the Private client & private business (OMBs) tax planning and strategies
- Deliver close working client services with iHNWI individuals, financial advisory's, agents, private wealth/banking
- Working on wider projects in relation to various taxation matter including onshore & offshore trust, capital gains tax, structures and inheritance tax planning.
- Present quarterly presentations to team and partners
You will ideally be:-
- ATT/CTA Qualified with some post qualified experience or possibly from a Legal background
- A great understanding of complex Private Client Tax matters
- Have an Accounting Consultancy, Legal or Family Office background
- Ideally with some experience focusing on Business Development and commercial opportunities.
This firm prides itself on work-life balance. The Partner I am recruiting for is a working parent, who understands the importance of family time. Even before the pandemic this firm encouraged their staff to spend at least one day working from home and this will continued to be encouraged going forwards.
I am looking for driven ambitious Private Client Tax Manager to step up to Senior Manager or if you are wanting a role away from the Big 4 as SM , if that is you please do get in touch on 0207 269 6321 or firstname.lastname@example.org
As an employer, we are committed to ensuring representation of people from all backgrounds regardless of their gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, race, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, or any other aspect which makes them unique. We welcome applicants from all backgrounds to apply and would encourage you to let us know if there are steps, we can take to ensure that your recruitment process enables you to present yourself in a way that makes you comfortable.
If you know anyone looking for a new role, your referral could earn you £250 Click here for more information
The Pro-Recruitment Group consists of five distinct brands: Pro-Tax, Pro-Legal, Pro-Finance, Pro-HR and Pro-Marketing. If you or anyone you know is looking to join our growing recruitment team, speak to us today. £250 is on offer for any referrals we successfully hire.