Role: HR Administrator
Salary: Up to £31,000
Contract: 5-6 months FTC until end of December
- Are you a pro-active, customer focused HR Administrator?
- Do you have experience of streamlining and transforming administration processes, during a time of organisational change?
- Do you have experience of looking after Payroll, Employee Relations, HR Systems and Processes (particularly OracleHR), along with all other generalist HR Administrative duties?
The role of HR Administrator:
My client is an INGO, who operate in multiple sites across the world to champion human rights and welfare. Working within a high performing team, based in their head offices in London, you will be liaising with teams in EMEA and APAC regions. Reporting into the HR Business Partner, with a dotted line to HR Advisors, your main duties will be to build key working relationships with the Recruitment, Finance and Payroll teams and provide them a robust HR Administration service.
What's great about being a HR Administrator at this organisation?
- Truly global, highly mission led and value driven organisation
- Above market rate salary
- Fantastic experience of championing best HR practice during times of change and restructure
What you'll need to succeed as HR Administrator:
- Previous experience in a customer facing role in an office environment
- Knowledge of HR processes and practices and demonstrable capability and aptitude for working with a HR information system in an automated environment is desirable
- Excellent administrative skills including ability to prioritise work to meet strict deadline
- Accuracy, attention to detail, initiative and the ability to follow instructions
- Excellent IT skills, including MS Office, and databases.
- Effective verbal and written communication skills
- Able to communicate with tact and diplomacy Works on own initiative but can also adhere to procedures and systems
- Able to work in a manner that is consistent with the organisation's core behaviours and competencies
- Willingness to suggest changes to systems and ways of working to improve efficiency
What do current staff think?
'Incredibly passionate staff, great infrastructure and reach with a global impact' - Current Employee
I am looking for an immediately available HR Administrator, able to hit the ground running and match the pace of this high performing team. Shortlisting and interviewing are taking place on an urgent basis, with a view to the successful candidate starting ASAP, contact Akhil now to be considered for this opportunity.
020 7269 6350
ProTax is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.