£19500.00 - £22500.00 per annum
about 1 month ago
HR Administrator - Part Time: £19,500 - £22,500 (FTE) Remote
For a clinical and health organisation, we're recruiting a Part Time HR Administrator to provide end-to-end HR admin support to the HR function in the UK team. This role will be on a 0.6 (3 days a week or 21 hours) basis and will ensure all aspects of HR admin is completely in a timely fashion.
- HR Generalist duties including processing change forms, leaver requests, reference checks and dealing with HR enquiries
- Supporting recruitment processes including the administration of new starters in the HR system
- Assist with HR payroll admin and manage the recording and approval of PO's and invoices
- Ensure UK immigration rules and legislation is followed
- Work closely with the HR systems analyst in reporting and ad-hoc projects
- CIPD level 3 or studying
- Experience of delivering HR Admin support and in coordinating complicated and confidential ER admin
- Good understanding of UK employment lad
- Ideally experience of using a HR or ATS system
- Proactive, confident, and collaborative
As an employer, we are committed to ensuring representation of people from all backgrounds regardless of their gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, race, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, or any other aspect which makes them unique. We welcome applicants from all backgrounds to apply and would encourage you to let us know if there are steps, we can take to ensure that your recruitment process enables you to present yourself in a way that makes you comfortable.
If you know anyone looking for a new role, your referral could earn you £250 Click here for more information
The Pro-Recruitment Group consists of five distinct brands: Pro-Tax, Pro-Legal, Pro-Finance, Pro-HR and Pro-Marketing. If you or anyone you know is looking to join our growing recruitment team, speak to us today. £250 is on offer for any referrals we successfully hire.