Role: HR Advisor (Organisational Change focused) FTC
Salary: Up to £41,000
Contract: 5-6 months FTC until end of December
- Are you a strong HR Generalist with significant experience of Organisational Change, particularly with consultations, redeployment & redundancy management?
- Do you have experience of working within a global or international organisation?
- Do you have experience of operating within a heavily unionised environment, and do you consider yourself resilient in the face of change?
The role of HR Advisor:
My client is an INGO, who operate in multiple sites across the world to champion human rights and welfare. Working within a high performing team, based in their head offices in London, you will be liaising with teams in EMEA and APAC regions. As an HR Advisor during this complex time of change and restructure, you will provide a robust HR service to teams globally, whilst remaining resilient and maintaining a troubleshooting attitude. You will particularly focus on Organisational Change, including heavy work on consultations, redeployment and redundancies. Additionally, as HR Advisor, you will need strong stakeholder management, employment law and ER case management skills (particularly with respect to respective regional employment legislation). You will be working within a politics and conflict sensitive yet rewarding environment, so a high level of emotional intelligence and tenacity is absolutely essential.
What's great about being a HR Advisor at this organisation?
- Truly global, highly mission led and value driven organisation
- Above market rate salary
- Fantastic experience of championing best HR practice during times of change and restructure
What you'll need to succeed as HR Advisor:
- Previous HR generalist level experience, supporting a geographically dispersed workforce in the UK and global locations
- Proven track record of working in a heavily unionised environment, presenting and negotiating policies with members of the trade union
- Comprehensive understanding of employment legislations in the UK and globally to support the HRBPs with complex people management issues such as disciplinaries, grievances, absence management & performance management
- Experience in drafting and negotiating employment contracts, handbooks in consultation with the trade union for the UK and globally
- Expert level knowledge of HR information systems
- Able to lead on all aspects of UK and international payroll and confident in liaising with relevant external/internal service providers as necessary and monitor staff eligibility for benefits.
- Experience in interpreting and implementing policies and procedures
- Experience of using finance (IPOS, Concur), talent management systems (eArcu systems and HRIS system (Oracle)
- CIPD qualified or working towards
- Able to understand organisational issues whilst maintaining objectivity to enable constructive coaching and challenge on behavioural and change priorities
- Challenges and confronts conflict, brokering solutions to achieve positive outcomes
- Uses new approaches, theory and technologies to develop innovative service solutions
- Applies concepts and learning from outside own field/environment, looking ahead over the long-term to deliver improvements and avoid problems
- Politically aware and emotionally intelligent.
What do current staff think?
'Incredibly passionate staff, great infrastructure and reach with a global impact' - Current Employee
I am looking for an immediately available HR Advisor, able to hit the ground running and match the pace of this high performing team. Shortlisting and interviewing are taking place on an urgent basis, with a view to the successful candidate starting ASAP, contact Akhil now to be considered for this opportunity.
020 7269 6350
ProTax is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.