City of London, London
£37000 - £40000.00 per annum
5 months ago
HR Advisor - to £40,000 pa
- Are you CIPD qualified?
- Do you have significant HR advisory experience within a charity and/or commercial organisation?
- Have you managed a wide range of ER issues?
If so, our client may be interested in speaking to you......
This organisation, an animal welfare charity are looking for an experienced HR Advisor to join their team. Your duties and responsibilities will include:
- Build and maintain close working relationships with the Managers and stakeholders of the organisation
- Managing the casework including attending formal and informal meetings
- Coach Managers on the correct way to handle the situation (s) and provide L & D advice and support to both the Manager and Employee
- Creating and reviewing all documentation relating to casework
To be considered for this role, you will be:
- CIPD qualified of equiv
- Have significant knowledge and experience or ER and casework
- BE happy for some nationwide travel as part of your role
- Have relevant experience within a charity or commercial organisation
Would you like £500 in high street vouchers?
Well, if you know any tax, legal, finance, HR or marketing candidates looking to move jobs please refer them to us and if we successfully find them a new job in the next 12 months we will send you £500 in high street vouchers of your choice.
As well as this we are looking to grow the Pro-Recruitment Group family and would be interested in any amazing Recruitment Consultants you think might like to work for us. £500 on offer for any referrals we successfully hire.