£16 - £18 per hour
6 months ago
HR Advisor - Preston
£16-18 per hour
Are you an HR Advisor looking for your next interim contract?
Are you passionate about employee relations?
Do you want to work closer to home?
What's good about the role?
- Working in a small team supporting all areas of ER during a change project
- 3 - 6 months contract
- Immediate start
- Working for a local education provider
As the HR Advisor you will be involved in:
- Supporting managers in sickness and absence issues
- Coaching and assisting managers in escalated ER cases
- Supporting the HR team in on boarding and recruitment
- Being part of a wider project team leading on a change project
To be considered for the role of HR Advisor please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or 020 7269 6348 to discuss. Interviews will be happening next week to start immediately.
Would you like £500 in high street vouchers?
Well, if you know any tax, legal, finance, HR or marketing candidates looking to move jobs please refer them to us and if we successfully find them a new job in the next 12 months we will send you £500 in high street vouchers of your choice.
As well as this we are looking to grow the Pro-Recruitment Group family and would be interested in any amazing Recruitment Consultants you think might like to work for us. £500 on offer for any referrals we successfully hire.