£200 - £250 per day
4 months ago
END OF YEAR
- ASAP until end of the year
- c£250 a day
A large national charity is seeking a HR Advisor to work closely with Line Managers across the UK. This is a generalist role but with a strong emphasis on ER. Your duties and responsibilities will include:
- Casework management including discipline, grievance, absence and capability
- Attend meetings in relation to ER casework, investigate and support managers through formal and informal processes
- Create documentation in relation to casework
- Provide managers and coaching and training where necessary#Review cases to identify any trends
- Provide guidance to Managers on job descriptions and ensure they are in line with operational requirements
- Maintain up to date knowledge of employment law and HR best proactive
To be considered for this role - essential criteria
- Significant HR Advisory experience in the charity and/or commercial sectors
- Excellent track record in successfully resolving a wide range of ER and casework
- Strong and current Employment Law knowledge
- Extensive experience of advising and note taking during formal meetings and handling appeals process
- Recruitment and selection experience
- CIPD member
Would you like £250 in vouchers?
Well, if you know any tax, legal, finance, HR or marketing candidates looking to move jobs please refer them to us and if we successfully find them a new job in the next 12 months we will send you £250 in vouchers of your choice.
As well as this we are looking to grow the Pro-Recruitment Group family and would be interested in any amazing Recruitment Consultants you think might like to work for us. £250 on offer for any referrals we successfully hire.