Up to £29650 per annum
4 days ago
19 August 2021
HR Advisor - Permanent
Location - Surrey
- Are you CIPD L5 minimum qualified (or equivalent)?
- Do you have operational and transactional HR experience?
- Are you looking for a fast past role with a full exposure to Generalist HR?
- Are you looking for long term career progression?
- If so, then read on…….
We have an exciting opportunity for a HR Advisor to join this prestigious University based in the beautiful grounds of this unique historical setting. Working in a large HR team you will gain exposure to the full HR remit.
As the HR Advisor you will:
- Support the HR Business Partners and Stakeholders in the delivery of the HR function.
- Be the first point of contact for HR related queries from Staff, Teachers and Employees.
- Managing your own case load of Employee Relations.
- Provide advice and guidance on Policy & Procedure.
- Provide general HR administration support as well as helping the Recruitment team with on and off boarding.
- Use your sound Employment Law knowledge to advise, coach, and deliver HR best practice.
To be considered for this HR Advisor role you will have:
- A minimum CIPD L5 (or equivalent)?
- Have relevant HR Advisory experience ideally within the educational sector.
- Good Employment Law knowledge.
- Experience or good understanding of job evaluations would be desirable.
If you are interested in the role please get in contact with Charlotte Dunkerton for an immediate interview.
As an employer, we are committed to ensuring representation of people from all backgrounds regardless of their gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, race, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, or any other aspect which makes them unique. We welcome applicants from all backgrounds to apply and would encourage you to let us know if there are steps, we can take to ensure that your recruitment process enables you to present yourself in a way that makes you comfortable.
If you know anyone looking for a new role, your referral could earn you £250 Click here for more information
The Pro-Recruitment Group consists of five distinct brands: Pro-Tax, Pro-Legal, Pro-Finance, Pro-HR and Pro-Marketing. If you or anyone you know is looking to join our growing recruitment team, speak to us today. £250 is on offer for any referrals we successfully hire.