Role: HR Advisor - FTC 9 months
Salary: Up to £35,000
Contract: 9 month FTC (with an opportunity to go permanent)
- Are you a HR Generalist with strong ER experience, particularly within disciplinaries, grievances, performance and absence management?
- Do you excel in stakeholder management and are able to build trust and credibility at all levels, during times of change and restructure?
- Are you adept at interpreting and applying Employment Law to support the business and its stakeholders?
The role of HR Advisor:
My client is a fascinating and inspiring public sector organisation, functioning in the science and research space. Having successfully helped to build their Talent Acquisition team, they have instructed us once again on a key hire for a HR Advisor, who will ideally be available on an immediate basis or on short notice. As HR Advisor, you will be part of the People and Culture team, and report into the HR Business Partner, helping to create a passionate and empowering place to work. You will do this by effective day to day management of internal and external stakeholders, as well as providing advice and support across the full range of HR Generalist duties.
What's great about being a HR Advisor at this organisation?
- A truly fascinating place to work, if you have an interest in science and technology
- Fantastic experience of championing HR best practice during times of change and restructure
- A friendly and supportive team, as well as interesting benefits (please ask for more details)
What you'll need to succeed as HR Advisor:
- Have experience of working in a HR environment in an advisory capacity supporting the management of discipline, grievances, performance, and absence.
- Have experience in the recruitment process, including campaign and selection management, and negotiating job offers.
- Have experience of supporting change programmes and restructure, including preparation and consultation.
- Be able to provide business focused solutions to HR problems by analysing business needs, interpreting policy and law, and applying good practice.
- Show effective communication skills and the ability to form robust working relationships with managers, colleagues and external stakeholders.
- Have the tenacity to manage challenging situations.
- Enjoy teamwork and collaborating with colleagues at all levels.
- Be able to prioritise a varied workload and work effectively to tight deadlines.
- Have strong attention to detail and excellent numerical skills.
- Have experience of using HR databases and systems as well as a working knowledge of MS Office.
What do current staff think?
'Training is good, management are supportive and work-life balance is generally excellent here' - Current Employee
I am looking for an immediately available or within short notice HR Advisor. Shortlisting and interviewing are taking place next week, with a view to the successful candidate starting ASAP. Contact Akhil now to be considered for this opportunity.
020 7269 6350
ProTax is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.