HR Advisor - London
- Are you a HR Advisor with experience of working on complex cases?
- Do you have up to date employment law and best HR practice?
- Are you an experienced Business Partner?
If so, please read on.
Our Client, is a nationwide animal charity with charity shops across the UK. You will be part of a large HR team who support nearly 1500 employees across the organisation.
You will build and maintain relationships with Managers on all HR matters across their business units as well as pro-active planning and strategic advice. This will include:
- Provide coaching to Managers
- Manage all processes relating to case management
- Attending and documenting formal meetings
- Identifying where learning and development interventions will be appropriate
- Complete and process all relevant administration including new starter, HR files, Payroll info etc
- Review and plan staffing levels across your locations
- Provide guidance to Managers on updating job/person specifications etc
To be considered:
- You will have considerable HR advisory experience in either the charity and/or commercial sector
- Have a proven track record of successfully resolving a wide range of complex HR issues
- Be CIPD qualified (or studying towards) - ideally level 7
- Be able and willing to travel to UK sites
- Be comfortable working around animals