HR Business Partner
£45,000 - £50,000 per annum
Are you an HR Business Partner looking for your next role?
Do you enjoy leading on change projects?
Do you want to work closer to home?
What's good about the role?
- Working for a faith-based organisation who support charities and communities in giving back to those in need
- Employee assistant program
- 26 days annual leave
- Close to local tube station
- Open plan and welcoming office
As the HR Business Partner you will be involved in:
- Leading on a digital change programme
- Coaching and assisting HR Advisors in complex case work
- Reviewing and redrafting policies and performance reviews
- Identifying training needs and upskilling Senior Management team
To be successful you will:
- Be CIPD level 5 qualified
- Be understanding and compassionate
- Be confident in coaching and supporting a variety of individuals
- Have led on a change project including working with Senior Managers
Apply today for the role of HR Business Partner or contact firstname.lastname@example.org or 020 7269 6348 to discuss. Interviews will be taking place next week to start immediately.
Would you like £500 in high street vouchers?
Well, if you know any tax, legal, finance, HR or marketing candidates looking to move jobs please refer them to us and if we successfully find them a new job in the next 12 months we will send you £500 in high street vouchers of your choice.
As well as this we are looking to grow the Pro-Recruitment Group family and would be interested in any amazing Recruitment Consultants you think might like to work for us. £500 on offer for any referrals we successfully hire.