Loren von Sternberg
7 months ago
HR Business Partner
Permanent - Immediate start!!
Up to £40,000
Our client, an Independent Social Research Agency, is seeking a HR Business Partner to join their team as they grow and develop their HR Function. You will work in partnership with senior managers, key stakeholders and HR colleagues to shape, develop and deliver HR plans and solutions in line with the business needs and priorities
This role will play a key part for the organisation and the development of their HR function and you will play a lead role in shaping and implementing an HR service that not only meets the evolving needs of the organisation, but one that responds to the changing nature of work as a result of the effects of the coronavirus pandemic.
You will be expected to operate as an HR expert, advising, guiding and supporting managers across designated business areas on all aspect of people management and development.
As a HR Business Partner you will be responsible for
- Provide expert HR advice and guidance to managers and staff on HR matters, supporting managers in dealing with complex casework, performance, attendance and employee relations issues.
- Deliver key HR initiatives across the HR spectrum, including workforce planning, restructuring, resourcing, talent management, pay and reward, employee relations, employee engagement and performance management.
- Influence management and the leadership around the people agenda to identify HR priorities from business and departmental plans, translate business requirements into effective HR practices and deliver people solutions aligned to business objectives.
- Upcoming HR Projects include;
- Change management
- Learning and Development
- Pay and Reward
- Performance Management
- Recruitment, Selection and Retention
- Equality, Diversity and Inclusion
- Engagement and Communication
Experience required for HR Business Partner
- Experience of working in a multi-disciplined HR function as a HR Business Partner, or a similar role
- CIPD qualified or working towards full membership of the Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development
- Relevant experience of working in a generalist HR capacity including extensive experience of managing the recruitment cycle, ER casework, performance and absence management and redundancy processes.
- Experience of operating in a business partner model, working with managers to create positive business outcomes.
- Experience of providing support, coaching and training to staff and managers on the people management implications of policy and strategy.
The client is looking to receive CV's ASAP with interviews planned for week commencing 22nd March, and a start date ASAP
For more information about this role get in touch with Loren von Sternberg on 0207 269 6358 or email@example.com
As an employer, we are committed to ensuring representation of people from all backgrounds regardless of their gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, race, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, or any other aspect which makes them unique. We welcome applicants from all backgrounds to apply and would encourage you to let us know if there are steps, we can take to ensure that your recruitment process enables you to present yourself in a way that makes you comfortable.
If you know anyone looking for a new role, your referral could earn you £250 Click here for more information
The Pro-Recruitment Group consists of five distinct brands: Pro-Tax, Pro-Legal, Pro-Finance, Pro-HR and Pro-Marketing. If you or anyone you know is looking to join our growing recruitment team, speak to us today. £250 is on offer for any referrals we successfully hire.