Up to £45000.00 per annum
4 months ago
HR Business Partner
Up to £45,000
Our client, a membership organisation, is seeking a HR Business Partner to join their team. Their 2021 people objectives are; Diversity and Inclusion, Wellbeing and Employee and Leadership Development. You will be working closely with and advising Directors across a variety of departments to lead and deliver on the People agenda, really understanding the organisational strategy and priories, whilst working on key HR projects, HR Policies and Procedures, ER, and Recruitment.
This HR Business Partner is role is seen as a key role in the organisation where you will be working closely with, and on occasion, stand in for the Head of HR with a clear progression path to step up into a Head of HR role.
As a HR Business Partner you will be responsible for
- Developing and implementing the people agenda
- Developing and implementing an effective performance management approach
- Design and deliver required outcomes for specific people projects
- Advising on all HR policies and procedures
- Devising effective resourcing and recruitment strategies and solutions:
- Manage HR cyclical activities
Experience required for HR Business Partner
- Excellent knowledge of organisational design and development of organisational culture
- Excellent current knowledge of employment law and best practice in HR policies, principles, and procedure
- CIPD qualified / postgraduate qualification in Human Resources
- Excellent knowledge of best practice performance management design and talent and succession systems
- Significant experience working as a HR business partner to a senior leadership team as a trusted advisor, translating business strategy into effective people plans
- Experience of identifying and implementing good practice HR solutions to drive a high-performance culture
- Demonstrable experience of successfully working on all areas of the employee life cycle
- Sound experience in the management and delivery of organisational change
- Shaping and delivery of critical HR projects
- Experience of using HR systems (ideally Cascade)
If you are interested in this role please do get in contact ASAP with Charlotte on 07920 515 759 or email your CV to email@example.com
As an employer, we are committed to ensuring representation of people from all backgrounds regardless of their gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, race, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, or any other aspect which makes them unique. We welcome applicants from all backgrounds to apply and would encourage you to let us know if there are steps, we can take to ensure that your recruitment process enables you to present yourself in a way that makes you comfortable.
If you know anyone looking for a new role, your referral could earn you £250 Click here for more information
The Pro-Recruitment Group consists of five distinct brands: Pro-Tax, Pro-Legal, Pro-Finance, Pro-HR and Pro-Marketing. If you or anyone you know is looking to join our growing recruitment team, speak to us today. £250 is on offer for any referrals we successfully hire.