Up to £44094.00 per annum + Pro-rata
4 months ago
HR Business Partner - 3 month FTC - Up to £44k pro-rata - Charity Sector
As the HR Business Partner, the purpose of this role is to work in partnership with the Senior HRBP to deliver a strategic and operational HR service that adds value and that integrates with the business to support the Strategic Framework.
The HR Business Partner will help to strengthen systems in order to support a culture of performance, efficiency, effectiveness and accountability; to champion organisational values and competencies.
Some of the key tasks:
- To integrate strategically with the business and partner with Team Directors / Line Managers, as well as coach, advise and build managers' capacity in HR practice and management
- Manage generalist HR functions, as well as HR specialisms like performance reviews, redundancies and any HR projects that arise in line with the People Strategy
- Support the Senior HR Business Partner with formulation of the annual HR budget in collaboration with Director, People, Organisation and Culture
Skills and experience required:
- Proven track record in generalist HR and HR business partnering to include organisational design and corporate awareness
- Up-to-date knowledge of employment legislation, the INGO sector and the economic, social and political trends affecting businesses
- Experience of developing and using an HRIS
- International HR experience is highly desirable
- Level 5 CIPD min
Interviews are being held on w/c 1st Feb - please apply if you have the relevant experience and can start by the 8th Feb
As an employer, we are committed to ensuring representation of people from all backgrounds regardless of their gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, race, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, or any other aspect which makes them unique. We welcome applicants from all backgrounds to apply and would encourage you to let us know if there are steps, we can take to ensure that your recruitment process enables you to present yourself in a way that makes you comfortable.
If you know anyone looking for a new role, your referral could earn you £250 Click here for more information
The Pro-Recruitment Group consists of five distinct brands: Pro-Tax, Pro-Legal, Pro-Finance, Pro-HR and Pro-Marketing. If you or anyone you know is looking to join our growing recruitment team, speak to us today. £250 is on offer for any referrals we successfully hire.