HR Business Partner
Contract (12 months)
- Are you a HR Business Partner looking for your next career move?
- Do you want to be crucial to the success of an exciting organisation by proactively engaging with employees?
Reporting to the Director of HR, you will successfully deliver business partnering skills and work with senior staff members to support the achievement of the department's business strategies and the corporate plan.
What responsibilities will you have as the HR Business Partner?
- Manage talent and development in a changing landscape
- Partner with senior team members to ensure business agenda is met
- Operate proactively to provide analysis and management reporting on people matters to create future development strategies
- Analyse business challenges and manage ways to provide solutions
- Provide personal coaching and support for the senior staff
- Develop the organisation's HR strategy
The HR Business Partner will:
- Hold the right to work in the UK
- Preferably have a CIPD Level 7 qualification
- Have talent management experience
- Hold senior stakeholder management and influencing skills
- Be an excellent communicator and engager
- Have commercial acumen and business understanding
- Have strong analytical and strategic thinking skills
- Continually present solutions
Why become HR Business Partner at this organisation?
- You will have the opportunity to build effective relationships with senior business leaders and different international teams
- An unbeatable pension scheme, flexible working and whole host of other benefits
- Social and vibrant culture
- Central London office, just a short walk from Charing Cross Station
Do not miss out on this opportunity! Contact Laura now to discuss this further on 0207 269 6317 / firstname.lastname@example.org