Change Manager, HR
£320 - £400 per day (Inside IR35)
- Are you a CIPD (or evq) HR Manager/BP?
- Do you have Change experience?
- Have you worked for a multi-national matrix organisation?
If so, a large, multi-national organisation in central London may be interested in talking to you about a 6 month interim role.
You will be advising on the people aspect of a change programme including : -
- Leading and advising on consultations
- Revision and evaluation of role profiles
- Build of recruitment plan to move to new organisational structure
- Manage the communication of key messages
- Provide an assurance and risk role
This is an immediate start. To be considered you will:
- Be a CIPD qualified (or eqv) HR professional
- Have experience within a global, matrix organisation
- Be experienced in all aspects of change and transformation