North West London, London
£20 - £23 per hour
about 1 year ago
Role - HR Data, Systems and Processes Officer
Hourly Rate - Up to £23 per hour (outside IR35)
Start date - 1st July 2019
Contract - 6 months (with a possibility of extension or going permanent)
- Are you an experienced HR Systems specialist that is available immediately or on short notice?
- Do you possess strong analytical skills with an excellent eye for detail?
- Do you have demonstrable experience of HR system project implementation from initiation to completion?
If you answered yes to the above, then this may be the role for you!
I am delighted to be working with this fantastic health charity based in North West London.
Reporting into the Senior HR Business Partner, your role as HR Data, Systems and Processes Officer will be to:
- Provide expertise to the HR team on all matters data, systems and processes; ensuring that HR colleagues are able to use and maintain compliant, effective, systems and processes for operational delivery and business partnering
- Ensure ongoing compliance and quality of HR operational delivery by review and reporting against agreed KPI framework and annual business plan
- Contribute to process improvement reviews and projects - this will include a lead role in two key systems implementation projects.
- To contribute to the overall implementation of the HR team's objectives
Why work for this organisation?
- Opportunity to join an amazing charity with a great cause
- Excellent place to grow and develop your skills in an autonomous environment
- Chance to go temp-to-perm
What do you need to succeed?
- Experience of supporting or managing HR processes across the employee life cycle
- Demonstrable experience of HR system project implementation from initiation to completion, including using different methodologies for system specification and project management
- Experience in the use of workflow and project management software
- Experience of working with Access Select HR
- Experience of working with ReachATS
- Familiarity with learning management systems
- Experience of parallel payroll runs for system testing
Don't take my word for it!
"A really nice environment made up of some excellent professionals that truly add impact for this great cause!" - Former employee
My client is looking to interview ASAP with a view to have the right candidate in place to start on Monday 1st July - I will be sending candidates applications across by the close of play on Friday 14th June. If you would like further information or would like to be considered, apply now!
ProTax is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.