£20 - £23 per hour
Loren von Sternberg
19 days ago
11 December 2020
Role - HR Data, Systems and Processes Officer
Contract - 6 months (with a possibility of extension or going permanent)
- Are you an experienced HR Systems specialist that is available immediately or on short notice?
- Do you possess strong analytical skills with an excellent eye for detail?
- Do you have demonstrable experience of HR system project implementation from initiation to completion?
If you answered yes to the above, then this may be the role for you!
I am delighted to be working with this fantastic health charity based in London.
Reporting into the Senior HR Business Partner, your role as HR Data, Systems and Processes Officer will be to:
- Provide expertise to the HR team on all matters data, systems and processes; ensuring that HR colleagues are able to use and maintain compliant, effective, systems and processes for operational delivery and business partnering
- Ensure ongoing compliance and quality of HR operational delivery by review and reporting against agreed KPI framework and annual business plan
- Contribute to process improvement reviews and projects - this will include a lead role in two key systems implementation projects.
- To contribute to the overall implementation of the HR team's objectives
Why work for this organisation?
- Opportunity to join an amazing charity with a great cause
- Excellent place to grow and develop your skills in an autonomous environment
- Chance to go temp-to-perm
What do you need to succeed?
- Experience of supporting or managing HR processes across the employee life cycle
- Demonstrable experience of HR system project implementation from initiation to completion, including using different methodologies for system specification and project management
- Experience in the use of workflow and project management software
- Experience of working with Access Select HR
- Experience of working with ReachATS
- Familiarity with learning management systems
- Experience of parallel payroll runs for system testing
Don't take my word for it!
"A really nice environment made up of some excellent professionals that truly add impact for this great cause!" - Former employee
If you would like further information or would like to be considered, apply now!
As an employer, we are committed to ensuring representation of people from all backgrounds regardless of their gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, race, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, or any other aspect which makes them unique. We welcome applicants from all backgrounds to apply and would encourage you to let us know if there are steps, we can take to ensure that your recruitment process enables you to present yourself in a way that makes you comfortable.
If you know anyone looking for a new role, your referral could earn you £250 Click here for more information
The Pro-Recruitment Group consists of five distinct brands: Pro-Tax, Pro-Legal, Pro-Finance, Pro-HR and Pro-Marketing. If you or anyone you know is looking to join our growing recruitment team, speak to us today. £250 is on offer for any referrals we successfully hire.