HR Lead - Move 2020/Office relocation - 12 month FTC
- Are you a qualified (CIPD or eqv) HR professional who has led on an office move/relocation of scale?
- Do you have a technical understanding or Employee Relations relating to an office relocation
- Have you experience of change impact assessments?
- Have you worked in a Programme or Project team?
If so, a large, global organisation maybe interested in speaking to you to be the HR lead on an office relocation.
- Draw on existing plans and project activities to build a robust and well rounded People Workstream plan
- Bring a change management focus to the People Workstream, ensuring that engagement is at the heart of its activities
- Coach and encourage leaders and Managers to plan a proactive role in management of their teams through the change
- Deliver staffing to the office to time and budget
To be considered for this role, the essential criteria is:
- A professional HR qualification such as CIPD (or evq)
- Demonstrable experience of planning and delivery of large projects or programme strands across a major part of an organisation
- Have led of an Office move/relocation of scale
- A good technical knowledge of ER
- Experience of change impact assessments
This is a much respected global organisation who offer outstanding benefits including pension, holidays, and much more
Yo be Considered for this role the essential criteria is:
1. A professional HR qualification - CIPD of eqv
2. You will of managed and led on from an HR perspective a large office move previously
3. You will have a technical understanding of ER specifically ER generated as a result of a relocation
4. You will have experience of change impact assessments
5. To of been involved in the communications relating to an office relocation
6. Experience within a Programme or Project team