Up to £45000.00 per annum
7 months ago
Up to £45kpa
My client, a national Governing Body, is looking for a HR Manager on a permanent basis to lead a HR team of 1 x HRBP, 2 HR Advisor and 1 x HR Assistant. This is a fantastic opportunity to join an amazing and well-established team within an amazing setting.
As the HR Manager you will be:
- You will be leading the team to help deliver the People strategy.
- Leading and managing a period of change and re-brand.
- Coaching and advising Managers.
- Ensuring that compliance is adhered to and within regulations.
- Managing and leading the workforce and recruitment process.
- Take the lead in employee relations and policy development
Experience required for the HR Manager:
- You will have managed a HR team within a high compliance role.
- Have a mix of operational and strategic experience.
- CIPD L7 qualified
Interviews are being held week commencing 19th July.
As an employer, we are committed to ensuring representation of people from all backgrounds regardless of their gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, race, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, or any other aspect which makes them unique. We welcome applicants from all backgrounds to apply and would encourage you to let us know if there are steps, we can take to ensure that your recruitment process enables you to present yourself in a way that makes you comfortable.
If you know anyone looking for a new role, your referral could earn you £250 Click here for more information
The Pro-Recruitment Group consists of five distinct brands: Pro-Tax, Pro-Legal, Pro-Finance, Pro-HR and Pro-Marketing. If you or anyone you know is looking to join our growing recruitment team, speak to us today. £250 is on offer for any referrals we successfully hire.