£35000 - £42000 per annum
about 1 month ago
HR Manager, London, £35000 - £42000 pro rata
This is a temporary role whilst they source a permanent candidate, however, they will also consider this on a temporary to permanent basis.
- Do you have HR experience in a standalone capacity?
- Are you CIPD L5 minimum (or equivalent)?
- Are you available immediately (or minimum of a weeks' notice)?
Pro-HR have partnered with this amazing children's charity in search of a HR Manager / Office Manager reporting directly into the Chief Executive.
What's great about this company?
Working with children and young people under 18, they provide equipment to schools, provide accessible transport as well as memorable days out and have made a huge impact on the lives of thousands.
In this role you will be:
- Provide sound advice and support and develop trusted working relationships with employees and stakeholders
- Review and recommend changes and amendments to policies and procedures in line with the charity's strategy
- Lead in the recruitment process and to devise the L&D strategy and over see the training and development of employees
To be considered for this role you will have:
- A CIPD L5 minimum (or equivalent)
- Worked in a standalone capacity or as a HR Manager
- Ideally come from the Charity/non-for-profit sector
- Be a confident communication and have experience of working with Trustees and Stakeholders.
Get in contact with Charlotte Dunkerton via email: firstname.lastname@example.org or call 07920 515 759
As an employer, we are committed to ensuring representation of people from all backgrounds regardless of their gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, race, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, or any other aspect which makes them unique. We welcome applicants from all backgrounds to apply and would encourage you to let us know if there are steps, we can take to ensure that your recruitment process enables you to present yourself in a way that makes you comfortable.
If you know anyone looking for a new role, your referral could earn you £250 Click here for more information
The Pro-Recruitment Group consists of five distinct brands: Pro-Tax, Pro-Legal, Pro-Finance, Pro-HR and Pro-Marketing. If you or anyone you know is looking to join our growing recruitment team, speak to us today. £250 is on offer for any referrals we successfully hire.