HR Manager - London
£45,000 - £50,000 per annum
Are you an HR Manager looking for a role to utilise all your skills?
Are you keen to work on a variety of projects?
Do you want to work for an organisation with a good cause?
Pro HR is working with a national health-based charity in recruiting an HR Manager to join their developing team. A well-established organisation with an even better reputation who promotes a good cause and has lots of development plans.
What's good about the role?
- Working as part of a large HR team supporting up to 2000 employees
- Going through an internal restructure resulting in new projects
- Part of the senior team to develop the future strategy
- Working for a national health-based charity with excellent benefits
As the HR Manager you will be involved in:
- Managing a team of 4
- Work with the wider HR team to identify and develop learning and development strategy
- Responsible for overall budgets and stakeholder management
- Assist in the coaching and development of all staff
To be considered for the role of HR Manager please contact Joanne.firstname.lastname@example.org or call 020 7269 to discuss.
Interviews will be happening next week to start immediately so don't miss out!
Would you like £500 in high street vouchers?
Well, if you know any tax, legal, finance, HR or marketing candidates looking to move jobs please refer them to us and if we successfully find them a new job in the next 12 months we will send you £500 in high street vouchers of your choice.
As well as this we are looking to grow the Pro-Recruitment Group family and would be interested in any amazing Recruitment Consultants you think might like to work for us. £500 on offer for any referrals we successfully hire.