Up to £38000.00 per annum + pension, 28 days hols
about 1 month ago
Human Resources Manager
£ 35,000 - £ 38,000 per year
A faith based charity are seeking a HR Manager reporting into the Director of Finance and Corporate Services. This is an international organisation who work with some of the worlds most needy. You will join a friendly and supportive team and enjoy flexible working arrangements
- Manage process and compliance with HR policy and procedures
- Lead on HR Systems and build reports and Management information
- Look after the HR administration and legal compliance including L & D, Recruitment, Pay and reward, HR and Systems
- Manage the HR and People strategy
- Manage ER casework and HR queries
- Support the safeguarding function
- Manage regional deployment of teams at short notice ensuring compliance, DBS, and risk are maintained
- Ensure the well-being and culture of the people is maintained
- You will be an experienced HR professional
- You will have knowledge of safeguarding
- You will have current and strong Employment Law knowledge
- You will have good all round Hr Generalist experience including Policy and procedures, ER, Pay and reward etc
- You will have HR systems knowledge and experience of maximising reporting functions
Would you like £500 in high street vouchers?
Well, if you know any tax, legal, finance, HR or marketing candidates looking to move jobs please refer them to us and if we successfully find them a new job in the next 12 months we will send you £500 in high street vouchers of your choice.
As well as this we are looking to grow the Pro-Recruitment Group family and would be interested in any amazing Recruitment Consultants you think might like to work for us. £500 on offer for any referrals we successfully hire.