Up to £36000 per annum
Loren von Sternberg
4 months ago
Remote with a base in either Kent, Essex or East England Office
Up to £36,000
Our client, a national Charity, is seeking a HR Manager to lead their HR team. You will be responsible for all aspects of the HR agenda, focusing on delivering day to day operational HR related activities to an exceptional standard with the support of a small HR team you will be managing.
As a HR Manager you will be responsible for
- Develop and implement the HR Agenda
- Leading and overseeing all day to day HR Activities and managing a small team
- Provide coaching to line managers in line with HR policies and procedures
- Responsible for Employee Relations Casework
- Leading on change projects including Pay and Reward, and L&D
- Working with the Senior Leadership team to develop the workforce
- Lead and motivate the HR team, ensuring delivery on the HR plan
Experience required for HR Manager
- Minimum CIPD Level 5 Qualified
- Previous experience in a similar HR Manager/Senior HR Advisor/HR Business Partner role, with experience of line managing HR Professionals
- Demonstrable knowledge of generic HR best practice and employment legislation.
- Experience of updating HR policies, procedures, and processes
- Ability to handle complex employee relations casework,
- Proven track record of ability to analyse and interpret HR data and then to make recommendations.
- Experience of reviewing and improving HR processes, systems and materials.
- Experience of actively promoting equality, diversity and inclusion
For more information about this role get in touch with Loren von Sternberg on 0207 269 6358 or firstname.lastname@example.org
As an employer, we are committed to ensuring representation of people from all backgrounds regardless of their gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, race, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, or any other aspect which makes them unique. We welcome applicants from all backgrounds to apply and would encourage you to let us know if there are steps, we can take to ensure that your recruitment process enables you to present yourself in a way that makes you comfortable.
If you know anyone looking for a new role, your referral could earn you £250 Click here for more information
The Pro-Recruitment Group consists of five distinct brands: Pro-Tax, Pro-Legal, Pro-Finance, Pro-HR and Pro-Marketing. If you or anyone you know is looking to join our growing recruitment team, speak to us today. £250 is on offer for any referrals we successfully hire.