South East London, London
£40000.00 - £45000 per annum
29 days ago
17 June 2021
Our client, mental health charity, is seeking a HR Manager to ensures that the charity is supported by effective, fit for purpose HR processes, policies and practice, and guides the charity in creating a high-performing, inclusive environment where difference is embraced and individuals can flourish
As a HR Manager you will be responsible for
- Monitor, review and develop HR policies and processes
- Develop and implement a performance management framework
- Support and advise managers on people management skills
- Manage employee relations casework
- Support the recruitment of staff and volunteers as needed and prepare documentation
- Support and welcome new staff and volunteers into the charity
- Work on projects including Diversity and Inclusion
Experience required for HR Manager
- Previous experience in an HR generalist role with a minimum CIPD Level 5 qualification
- Excellent understanding and knowledge of issues around equality, diversity and inclusion.
- Experienced in supporting and advising line managers
- Track record of managing a complex caseload
- Excellent understanding of coaching and mentoring approaches to people management
If you are interested in this role please get in contact ASAP on 07920515759 or email email@example.com
As an employer, we are committed to ensuring representation of people from all backgrounds regardless of their gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, race, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, or any other aspect which makes them unique. We welcome applicants from all backgrounds to apply and would encourage you to let us know if there are steps, we can take to ensure that your recruitment process enables you to present yourself in a way that makes you comfortable.
If you know anyone looking for a new role, your referral could earn you £250 Click here for more information
The Pro-Recruitment Group consists of five distinct brands: Pro-Tax, Pro-Legal, Pro-Finance, Pro-HR and Pro-Marketing. If you or anyone you know is looking to join our growing recruitment team, speak to us today. £250 is on offer for any referrals we successfully hire.