- Do you have current/recent experience working for a Magic Circle, Silver Circle or a leading International Law Firm?
- Are you looking to join a rapidly expanding organisation?
- Are you an experienced HR Generalist that has the confidence to challenge senior leaders as well as offer trusted advice across the business?
If yes, then I want to speak to you ASAP!
Pro-HR has been instructed by an impressive White Shoe Law Firm who are looking for an experienced HR Manager to join their organisation as they embark on a period of continuous growth.
This London-based law firm is known for pushing boundaries and challenging assumptions enabled by its unrivalled network and impressive client base including industry leaders and global innovators.
Reporting into the Head of HR in this newly-created role, you will provide senior level HR support to the London Office, as part of the wider HR team. You will be the first point of contact for many operational HR matters, in addition to HR project tasks.
Why should you work here as a HR Manager?
- Great opportunity to join an organisation that are looking to grow dramatically over a 5-year plan
- You will be working for a recognised market-leading Firm
- Excellent benefits package
- Autonomous role
- Management of all levels of HR queries, providing advice in line with current employment legislation, ensuring that policies and procedures are appropriately and fairly applied
- Providing ER advice to Partners and employees, assisting with performance issues and investigating complaints, managing first stage meetings
- Monitoring the workload of the HR/Training Assistant, ensuring effective delivery of the HR Administrative services and delegating tasks, as appropriate, for the HR Assistant
- Assisting with the on-boarding processes and background checking for new joiners, in conjunction with Recruitment and Professional Development
- Providing support to the Payroll and Benefits Officer on employee benefits administration, management and queries
- In conjunction with, and supported by, colleagues in New York, developing expertise on their HRIS (Workday), including identifying new processes which can migrated onto the system, basic report-writing and ensuring we can benefit from its full functionality
- Monitoring absence (sickness and holidays), including return to work interviews and occupational health referrals, where appropriate
- Providing active support to the Firm's diversity and inclusion initiatives;
- Ad hoc project work, as required e.g. benchmarking, research, change management projects
Are you the right person for the role? What do you need to succeed?
- Prior experience operating at HR Manager Level, ideally gained with the legal sector and/or professional services
- CIPD qualification / or equivalent
- Excellent interpersonal skills, with the ability to influence at all levels, building effective working relationships and using personal networks
- Excellent attention to detail
- Excellent communication (written and oral) skills, coupled with the ability to listen
- Able to meet deadlines, prioritise and demonstrate strong organisational skills
- Good working knowledge of English employment law and practical experience of handling employee relations issues, demonstrating sound judgement
- Strong analytical and numerical skills
- Strong IT skills, especially Word and Excel, and generally comfortable manipulating data. Prior experience of an HRIS is important - Experience using Workday is desirable but not essential
- Resilient, self-motivated and proactive
- Comfortable with change, eager to innovate and resolve problems
- A team player, with a commitment to delivering an excellent service to colleagues
This role is available now! If you would like further information or would like to apply, please contact Richard on 0207 269 6353 or email to Richard.firstname.lastname@example.org
ProTax is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.