£28000 - £30000 per annum + annual leave, employee assist, pension
7 months ago
HR Officer - London
£28,000 - £30,000 per annum
Are you an HR Officer looking for your next interim contract?
Are you keen to develop your skills?
Do you want to work for an organisation with a good cause?
Pro HR are working with a national welfare charity in recruiting an HR Officer to join their ever-growing team. A well-established organisation with an even better reputation who promote a good cause and have lots of plans for the future.
What's good about the role?
- Working as part of a large HR team supporting up to 1500 employees
- 12 months contract with the possibility to go permanent
- Immediate start
- Working for a national welfare charity with excellent benefits
As the HR Officer you will be involved in:
- Supporting managers in sickness and absence issues
- Provide support for HR Advisors and the wider team in
- Work with HR Managers and Business Partners to identify trends regarding L&D
- Taking part in the on boarding of new starters with contracts and payroll
To be considered for the role of HR Officer please contact Joanne.firstname.lastname@example.org or call 020 7269 6348 to discuss.
Interviews will be happening next week to start immediately so don't miss out!
Would you like £500 in high street vouchers?
Well, if you know any tax, legal, finance, HR or marketing candidates looking to move jobs please refer them to us and if we successfully find them a new job in the next 12 months we will send you £500 in high street vouchers of your choice.
As well as this we are looking to grow the Pro-Recruitment Group family and would be interested in any amazing Recruitment Consultants you think might like to work for us. £500 on offer for any referrals we successfully hire.