Up to £30000 per annum
Loren von Sternberg
16 days ago
04 November 2020
Up to £30,000
- Are you a HR Officer/Senior HR Assistant that is looking to progress in your HR career?
- Are you a team-player that wants to be part of a growing HR function?
- Are you Assoc CIPD qualified (or equivalent)?
We are working with a national charity for an exciting opportunity on their HR Team.
What's great about this client?
- Amazing pension scheme
- Fast-track progression/development
- Work/life balance
- Initially working from home due to current government guidelines
What do the staff think?
"I love it here! It's a really friendly and fun environment. It is also great for anyone who is looking to develop quickly... A number of people that have come in to this organisation at a HR Officer level have gone on to become HR Advisors or HR Business Partners in their next role. You are involved in so many different aspects of HR and learn so much"
Your role as an HR Officer
- Implement HR practice and ensure that all HR processes comply with employment legislation, relevant policies and the relevant sections of the CPD of the organisation in all areas.
- Contribute to the maintenance of HR policies and procedures, making recommendations to policy development and improvement of HR processes.
- Initial point of contact for all enquiries. Support, advise and provide guidance to managers, staff, Lead Staff and Heads of within the Team, refer more complex cases to HR&D Adviser.
- Recruitment and selection
- Contribute towards achieving the strategic objectives of the organisation and HR team, collaborating with Wellbeing and Equality, Diversity and Inclusion colleagues
- Projects you will assist on include: performance management; sickness and absence; disciplinary and grievance; redeployment and redundancy procedures.
What you will need to succeed as an HR Officer
- Ability to demonstrate good generalist HR skills including the effective and accurate handling of employee relation casework
- Experience of on-boarding in the recruitment process
- Ability to analyse and interpret information / data effectively
- Proficient in the use of MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Demonstrable ability to develop HR policies and procedures
- Ability to plan and organise own work within a multi-faceted team and deliver results within tight deadlines
- Practical knowledge of current employment legislation and best HR practice
- Practical knowledge of Immigration and Equality and Diversity legislation and Safeguarding procedures in relation to employment
- Track record in successfully delivering a customer focused service
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent numeracy, written and oral skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills, particularly influencing, listening and advisory skills
For more information about this role get in touch with Loren von Sternberg on 0207 269 6358 or email@example.com
Would you like £250 in vouchers?
Well, if you know any tax, legal, finance, HR or marketing candidates looking to move jobs please refer them to us and if we successfully find them a new job in the next 12 months we will send you £250 in vouchers of your choice.
As well as this we are looking to grow the Pro-Recruitment Group family and would be interested in any amazing Recruitment Consultants you think might like to work for us. £250 on offer for any referrals we successfully hire.