Birmingham, West Midlands
£250 - £300 per day
Loren von Sternberg
about 2 months ago
HR Shared Services Assistant
Starting ASAP until March 2021
£250 - £300 a day
Our client, an executive non-departmental public body, is seeking a HR Shared Services Assistant. You will be working as part of an HR Shared Services team within the HR Operations function supporting the HR directorate with all operational day-to-day HR activities, as well as end-to-end employee lifecycle administration.
You will be responsible for contributing to the development of HR processes that support the continuous improvement of HR service delivery
As a HR Shared Services Assistant you will be
- Providing first-line advice to managers and employees in line with HR policies and procedures, covering but not limited to recruitment, probation, right to work, leave and performance management and resolving queries as promptly as possible.
- Delivering HR services in a professional and customer focused way to support a positive employee experience and responding in line with agreed KPI's and SLAs
- Signposting complex ER cases to the appropriate HR team member
- Managing the e-recruitment system and recruitment administration activity for all permanent, fixed term, temporary/interim and secondment recruitment
- Assisting Resourcing Specialists for a variety of Recruitment tasks, including onboarding, and employment related matters
- Management and updating of HR systems and maintaining accurate HR data such as starters, leavers and any personal detail changes
Experience required for HR Shared Services Assistant
- Experience of working in a multi-disciplined HR function managing multiple stakeholders and competing priorities
- Experience of providing HR advisory services with a customer service focus
- Ability to support the development and implementation of HR polices and processes
- Understanding of UK employment law and its application including recent changes
- Understanding of HR data and HR systems
- Excellent skills in advisory, communication, prioritising, enquiry handling and stakeholder management
- CIPD qualified or studying towards CIPD qualification or studying towards a level 5 diploma in Human Resource Management (HRM) or equivalent.
For more information about this role get in touch with Loren von Sternberg on 0207 269 6358 or email@example.com
Would you like £250 in vouchers?
Well, if you know any tax, legal, finance, HR or marketing candidates looking to move jobs please refer them to us and if we successfully find them a new job in the next 12 months we will send you £250 in vouchers of your choice.
As well as this we are looking to grow the Pro-Recruitment Group family and would be interested in any amazing Recruitment Consultants you think might like to work for us. £250 on offer for any referrals we successfully hire.