Role: HR Systems and MI Analyst
Salary: Up to £45,000
Duration: 3-6 months FTC
- Are you an experienced HR Systems and MI Analyst, confident in getting stuck into the day to day operational management of the HR Database and systems and coordination of HR projects?
- Do you have ResourceLink experience?
- Are you confident in delivering management information through regular HR data reporting to stakeholders?
- Are you highly numerate and experienced in Excel, worksheets, pivot tables and savvy with all things data?
The role of HR Systems and MI Analyst:
After securing a key hire for this client, we are working with them once again to fill another crucial role within the organisation. They are one of the largest Housing Associations in the UK, with a simple aim - to end the housing crisis and provide affordable housing for everyone who needs it.
To support their continuing growth, they are now seeking a HR Systems and MI Analyst to aid them in the efficient functioning of their HR team. As HR Systems and MI Analyst, you will own the people data. You'll be responsible for providing analysis, reporting and creation of presentations in line with the business needs. Working closely with the leadership team, you'll be responsible for driving capabilities within the HR team. You'll ensure all stakeholders receive professional MI, supporting them with data-based decision making. As HR Systems and MI Specialist, you will also work closely with other HR teams, providing the necessary data to understand where HR is adding value and to support best practice initiatives.
What's great about being a HR Systems and MI Analyst at this organisation:
- Beautiful, new offices
- Great access from regional areas
- Pension contributions doubled by the employer up to 10%
- Access to a health care cash plan
- Various incentives and discounts
- Continued development and career opportunities
- Your birthday off!
What you'll need to succeed as HR Systems and MI Analyst:
- Previous exposure to statistical analysis, highly numerate and able to conduct mathematical operations and calculate descriptive statistics
- Previous experience of Resourcelink is absolutely essential
- Advanced Excel including extensive knowledge of worksheet functions, pivot tables and basic VBA
- Proven knowledge and management of HR Systems
- Proven track record of coordinating and managing HR projects from conception to completion
- Excellent problem-solving skills and effective interpersonal skills
- Exceptional time management skills and the ability to prioritise and meet deadlines
- To produce work to a consistently high standard within tight deadlines
- Able to produce visual data in different and innovative ways.
- Able to analyse patterns in data to suggest possible explanations, and demonstrate common HR metrics
- Able to demonstrate a good understanding of current key UK employment law
- Ability to deal sensitively, assertively and objectively with people
- Ability to communicate in a clear and compelling way to different audiences, champion equalities and foster a culture of trust and openness
What current staff think:
'The HR team here are fantastically friendly and supportive, you'll be in safe hands!' - Current Employee
I'm looking for a resourceful and tenacious HR Systems & MI Analyst, with previous experience of using ResourceLink. If this sounds like you, please contact Akhil ASAP to be considered for this opportunity or discuss further.
020 7269 6350
ProTax is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.